General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,481
Airtel email service is a good one, they deactivate my ss1 super saver top up (3 month lock period) . If any wants to change monthly packs or queries or complaints it will solved before 48 hours.

Yesterday I mailed to the nodal officer regarding ESPN HD and today I received a call from them
They just denied on the addition of ESPN HD :angry :angry,I argued with them that today is a very imp football match and IPL is also gonna come in English on ESPN HD and so it must be added before that and they replied that Sir IPL is also gonna be available in English on Six HD and in Hindi on MAX HD as we have confirmed from Sony,so you'll not miss the action of IPL due to unavailability of ESPN HD
And I guess she was true as IPL is gonna be in English on Six HD also so why would they add ESPN HD for IPL :huh :huh

"Sony ESPN HD" ke toh "L" lag gaye....
As Adtv is still in denial mode for Sony Espn HD, on other hand TS is on spree to become King of HD channel boutique. Not done Adtv, very bad.

kumarvishwas said:
Yesterday I mailed to the nodal officer regarding ESPN HD and today I received a call from them
They just denied on the addition of ESPN HD :angry :angry,I argued with them that today is a very imp football match and IPL is also gonna come in English on ESPN HD and so it must be added before that and they replied that Sir IPL is also gonna be available in English on Six HD and in Hindi on MAX HD as we have confirmed from Sony,so you'll not miss the action of IPL due to unavailability of ESPN HD
And I guess she was true as IPL is gonna be in English on Six HD also so why would they add ESPN HD for IPL :huh :huh

Airtel is not understanding what they are. Expect equivalent PQ n AQ at par with Tatasky, in all rest of features Airtel cant just touch the feet of TataSky. Even if you slap them hard, again they will go to sleep.
EPG team is height of foolishness.
Package design n implementation is still confusing to customers.

Optimus_Prime said:
So on 8th April, they will not add Espn HD.

Can't say but they immediately replied that you can catch IPL on Sony SIX HD in english,so who knows,might be nodal officers also don't have info regarding channel additions
But I'm still hoping that they will add it before 8th April :s :s

kumarvishwas said:
Can't say but they immediately replied that you can catch IPL on Sony SIX HD in english,so who knows,might be nodal officers also don't have info regarding channel additions
But I'm still hoping that they will add it before 8th April :s :s

On the other hand TS going to add 10 HD channel and also offering 25 HD channels at just ₹95.

prasadbpotdar said:
Airtel is not understanding what they are. Expect equivalent PQ n AQ at par with Tatasky, in all rest of features Airtel cant just touch the feet of TataSky. Even if you slap them hard, again they will go to sleep.
EPG team is height of foolishness.
Package design n implementation is still confusing to customers.

Airtel users are enjoying HD Quality and TATA SKY users are enjoying HD Quantity.

Back
Top Bottom