General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,469
Optimus_Prime said:
all pending HD channel will be added after activation of SES-9 activation.
But before that :no :no :no
Is there any proof that adtv will use ses 9 tps :lol from last 2 year I am just hearing rumors not a single confirmed articles :lol

Rushil.D said:
Is there any proof that adtv will use ses 9 tps :lol from last 2 year I am just hearing rumors not a single confirmed articles :lol

Ask @shawl bro :lol:p:p ..

optimus bro,could y tell me when ses 9 will come to operation and airtel wlll be starting add all pending channel? probable which month??

mithu said:
optimus bro,could y tell me when ses 9 will come to operation and airtel wlll be starting add all pending channel? probable which month??
Even Airtel doesn't know abt it so how would Optimus bro will know :hehe :shy
It's just a speculation that ADTV will start using new TP's from July,as SES said that Sat would be functional from May or June
You don't want to imagine what will happen if They do not get permission to use them[emoji14]

kumarvishwas said:
Even Airtel doesn't know abt it so how would Optimus bro will know :hehe :shy
It's just a speculation that ADTV will start using new TP's from July,as SES said that Sat would be functional from May or June
You don't want to imagine what will happen if They do not get permission to use them[emoji14]

Ses-9 will be activated within this month.. and if they did not the permission than Airtel will be next to sun and reliance

i think airtel will get permission. optimus bro what do you think. kumerbiswas bro what do y think ???

Optimus_Prime said:
Ses-9 will be activated within this month.. and if they did not the permission than Airtel will be next to sun and reliance

Airtel is a huge company so they will get tps.

mithu said:
i think airtel will get permission. optimus bro what do you think. kumerbiswas bro what do y think ???
I m just joking,they will get them easily
When they can get 4G spectrum quickly then why not TP's
From June July we can expect mega additions

Back
Top Bottom