General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,461
The base pack for 1st , 2nd and 3 will be same for multi-connection. You can add as many add-on of your choice in 2nd connection.

Cost for your 2nd connection will be 251 and you will also get HD customer identification topup and get 35 HD channels too.. please check with customer care once again and order it via airtel website.

deemah786 said:
Help:Am planning to get a 2nd ADTV connection in which if I am planning to subscribe to south mega 35 HD channels and in my 1st connection I ve subscribed to south max pack. my question is what will be my pack cost for the 2nd connection. Will I get the pack in discounted price or will it be the same as my 1st connection is lower value pack? kindly clarify. Thanks in advance.

Now advt is running on Airtel Home channel 'catch IPL in HD' and they are only giving the option to opt Six HD,now I have got this gut feeling that ESPN HD will not be added,If it had to be added they would have given the advertisement to opt Six HD as well as ESPN HD :( :(

Relax bro, How can they give the ad for opting unless the channel is added? Keep the fingers crossed, We will watch the IPL on Sony ESPN HD.

kumarvishwas said:
Now advt is running on Airtel Home channel 'catch IPL in HD' and they are only giving the option to opt Six HD,now I have got this gut feeling that ESPN HD will not be added,If it had to be added they would have given the advertisement to opt Six HD as well as ESPN HD :( :(

rtz2042 said:
Relax bro, How can they give the ad for opting unless the channel is added? Keep the fingers crossed, We will watch the IPL on Sony ESPN HD.
Many times they start giving the ads before the additions only like in case of Star Movies Select HD,Max HD etc

arkarthik said:
The base pack for 1st , 2nd and 3 will be same for multi-connection. You can add as many add-on of your choice in 2nd connection.

Cost for your 2nd connection will be 251 and you will also get HD customer identification topup and get 35 HD channels too.. please check with customer care once again and order it via airtel website.

ok thanks bro. so you mean to say irrespective of how many add ons I take for the 2nd connection I need to pay only Rs 251/month. So if I have taken Rs 99 base pack for both the 1st & 2nd connection and adding as many add ons for only the 2nd connection then the amount per month will be Rs 251 for the 2nd connection. is that correct?

Now a days the Signal Quality bars remains in the Red Zone even if its sunny. I don't see any obstruction near the dish and I didn't even touch anything so the question of alignment issue doesn't arise. What could be the reason???

tata will add 10hd channel.we are waiting only 1 hd espn hd.really very shame for airtel.

Back
Top Bottom