General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,421
so, out of 59 HD channels
Tata sky has 59 HD, Dish tv has 50 HD , D2H has 42 HD and Our Great ADTV Has 40 HD channels.

Suman Bar said:
I am a new user of airtel hd with multi connection. Do you imagine what is going in my mind bro?

This is not the airtel digital tv s best time. but wait this is one of the best dth along with T'S. They ll add hd you need to wait for some time. Be patient every thing will fall in place,till then be happy with what they have & offer right now.

IPL Is available on six, six hd & max right. Then why everyone s after ESPN HD. no offence.

@Optimus bro U have only 2 solutions .. 1. Leave adtv and choose the best dth that meet ur requirements .. 2. Stay with adtv and wait for :hd additions .. But other than these posting thread or post for teasing adtv comments nothing going to happen sorry to say except ur post count increase .. I am also not satisfy with adtv but i didnt post any teasing comments even other adtv members .. I respect ur feelings & comments but these type of comments reduce our adtv forum reputations .. And also adtv having 40 :hd channels even some dth having 12 :hd channels that dth viewers also in very patience in that dth section .. Plz take this as a suggestion and consider :) ..

rinshad said:
Any Airtel dth dealer is here???? I want to remove my Sony six top up 50pm, they replied that it was a 3 month lock period top up ,please help me...........

call CC, tell them ur concern. Tell want to raise complaint and ask for complaint number or reference no. Some higher official will call u with in 3 days,tell your concern and ask for removal of the same.

Sai Jai said:
@Optimus bro U have only 2 solutions .. 1. Leave adtv and choose the best dth that meet ur requirements .. 2. Stay with adtv and wait for :hd additions .. But other than these posting thread or post for teasing adtv comments nothing going to happen sorry to say except ur post count increase .. I am also not satisfy with adtv but i didnt post any teasing comments even other adtv members .. I respect ur feelings & comments but these type of comments reduce our adtv forum reputations .. And also adtv having 40 :hd channels even some dth having 12 :hd channels that dth viewers also in very patience in that dth section .. Plz take this as a suggestion and consider :) ..
Bro strongly agree with you. We all know adtv is suffering from space problem So we need to wait and give some time to our dth operator. Tata sky was also suffered from this problem. So we need to keep calm and wait for our good days. [emoji106]

Sai Jai said:
Plz take this as a suggestion and consider :) ..

I was just sharing my feelings....if that hurted anyone I am sorry.
I will take your suggestion... and I'll not post the same.
thank you Bro.

Sai Jai said:
U r standin by a choice u have made.. n it's a good quality..

Optimus_Prime said:
I was just sharing my feelings....if that hurted anyone I am sorry.
I will take your suggestion... and I'll not post the same.
thank you Bro.
No problem bro,Tata Sky users were also waiting from 2012 till last June
They were lagging in HD count by all top DTH's and were in 4th position but in one year they thrashed whole competition nd we have just waited for a year only :hehe ,who knows till this year end ADTV becomes dth with highest number of HD channels nd changing a DTH is also not a solution as things keep changing within a year
They are just trying to retain SD customers by adding these channels as they know even one or two HD channels wouldn't bring new HD customers to them
Hope they get the TP's soon :)

Back
Top Bottom