General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,422
Thanks a lot bros :) .. @optimus bro thanx for accepting my suggestion :) .. No need sorry we are bros here :tup:) ..

Sai Jai said:
@Optimus bro U have only 2 solutions .. 1. Leave adtv and choose the best dth that meet ur requirements .. 2. Stay with adtv and wait for :hd additions .. But other than these posting thread or post for teasing adtv comments nothing going to happen sorry to say except ur post count increase .. I am also not satisfy with adtv but i didnt post any teasing comments even other adtv members .. I respect ur feelings & comments but these type of comments reduce our adtv forum reputations .. And also adtv having 40 :hd channels even some dth having 12 :hd channels that dth viewers also in very patience in that dth section .. Plz take this as a suggestion and consider :) ..

+1

Sai Jai said:
@Optimus bro U have only 2 solutions .. 1. Leave adtv and choose the best dth that meet ur requirements .. 2. Stay with adtv and wait for :hd additions .. But other than these posting thread or post for teasing adtv comments nothing going to happen sorry to say except ur post count increase .. I am also not satisfy with adtv but i didnt post any teasing comments even other adtv members .. I respect ur feelings & comments but these type of comments reduce our adtv forum reputations .. And also adtv having 40 :hd channels even some dth having 12 :hd channels that dth viewers also in very patience in that dth section .. Plz take this as a suggestion and consider :) ..

Fully Agreed with your words Sai bro

May Be upfront Not Required Channel. Usually when you add a channel, for eg Start sports 1 for Rs.60 per month, they will charge you Rs.60 instantly ( called as Upfront ) and after one month they will convert it to daily burn basis. Upfront NRC will have the Daily burn rate from the first day ( Rs.2 per day for Start Sports 1) and they wont deduct Rs.60.

Back
Top Bottom