General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,409
Kumarvishwas bro my subscription will end , 26th April. As I am viewing free on my two tv economy sports 33 hd. I want to activate mega 33 hd channel for my both tv for 1 year. What have to do? And how much is the price?

Why they are not adding Sony espn HD????ipl eng commentary hd feed available only in this channel!!!!!!!

rinshad said:
Why they are not adding Sony espn HD????ipl eng commentary hd feed available only in this channel!!!!!!!
No, English HD feed is available on Sony Six HD...

Tamil, Telugu & Bengali commentary language feeds on Sony six as they advertised. so English commentary on six hd & ESPN HD, maybe? Hindi commentary on max.

Suman Bar said:
Kumarvishwas bro my subscription will end , 26th April. As I am viewing free on my two tv economy sports 33 hd. I want to activate mega 33 hd channel for my both tv for 1 year. What have to do? And how much is the price?
The cost of Mega HD pack is Rs.622/month,you will get almost all channels except Discovery turbo,Neo Sports,Neo Prime and Discovery Science,you will get all HD channels on it except Hbo Hits HD,Miniplex HD
The annual cost is Rs.6246 and for 6 months is Rs.3570(confirm these once from CC as these keep changing)
After your subscription ends,recharge your account with Rs.625 and call CC to activate mega HD pack costing Rs.622,they'll activate it :k

kumarvishwas said:
The cost of Mega HD pack is Rs.622/month,you will get almost all channels except Discovery turbo,Neo Sports,Neo Prime and Discovery Science,you will get all HD channels on it except Hbo Hits HD,Miniplex HD
The annual cost is Rs.6246 and for 6 months is Rs.3570(confirm these once from CC as these keep changing)
After your subscription ends,recharge your account with Rs.625 and call CC to activate mega HD pack costing Rs.622,they'll activate it :k
Thank u bro for information. I want 1 year subscription for my multi connection for 2 tv. What I have to pay bro?

Back
Top Bottom