General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,201
RE: animal planet

Optimus_Prime said:
last time u make questions everytime about Sony ESPN :HD? and now you r demanding Tlc :HD AP :HD??
dont demand like a spoilbaby!!
Hahaha

I have asked this question three times but none answer me. Plz help.
Question is how I remove channels? That means I want to remove lcn 102. Because I hv 103 Star plus HD, then I want to remove 104, because I hv 105 zee tv HD.

Suman Bar said:
I have asked this question three times but none answer me. Plz help.
Question is how I remove channels? That means I want to remove lcn 102. Because I hv 103 Star plus HD, then I want to remove 104, because I hv 105 zee tv HD.

you can't remove.
but u can lock them.
default code is 0000

Lock means child lock. I hv discovered that but thats no use for me. Because after forward or downward botton the unwanted channel comes.

Suman Bar said:
Lock means child lock. I hv discovered that but thats no use for me. Because after forward or downward botton the unwanted channel comes.
then feed the required channels to favourites then watch with out unwanted channels. u can store max 15 favourite channels for Max 4 users.

Suman Bar said:
Thank u bro.

but at a time one favourite option will work.
suppose you make favourite option like Hindi GEC, BENGALU, SPORTS, NEWS and make bengali As default.
then only bengali favourite channel will work from favourite button. of you want to change favourte option you have to change your default settings

Dhus ato kichu! Any way thanks bro. I want to know this for may father! Another thing is that unsubscribed channels have irritating voice "this channel is not the part of your subscription..... Blah blah blah".

Back
Top Bottom