General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,194
I can't suggest any package as u r south customer so someone else will help you with this :)
For 2nd question the HD+ recorder that they are offering has a pen drive slot,you can plug in the pen drive nd record whatever you want,but you have to pay Rs.30 pm for the recording topup :k

Thank you bro. I have one more generic question that popped up in my mind suddenly. is there any fee for viewing HD channel. In tata sky we have to spend 175rs per month as HD access fee

unicorn said:
Thank you bro. I have one more generic question that popped up in my mind suddenly. is there any fee for viewing HD channel. In tata sky we have to spend 175rs per month as HD access fee

no charges as such

unicorn said:
I have two questions for existing user.

1. Is there any basic plan in airtel. I will be using this dth only for seeing Tamil channels & Sony Six or espn ( this channel alone in HD preferably). Kindly suggest a package.

2. Offer saying HD+ recorder. I dont undestand how they can give it for 750rs. In Tata sky for recorder settop box i need to spend more than 6k rs i believe. Or am I missing something here.

Please help me. thanks in advance.!!

your solution:
1. you may take ₹99 plan+ tamil topup+ HD plus topup₹225 (33HD channel+5 HD channel )
2. by paying ₹33/month you can record a programme to your pendrive.
note: you can record a programme only which are you seeing. you can't watch a channel and record other channel.

hope this will suit your queries.
thanks

Thank you. that's very informative. But to watch sony six HD alone do I have to spend 225rs. Can't I have that particular channel in the package?

Optimus_Prime said:
your solution:
1. you may take ₹99 plan+ tamil topup+ HD plus topup₹225 (33HD channel+5 HD channel )
2. by paying ₹33/month you can record a programme to your pendrive.
note: you can record a programme only which are you seeing. you can't watch a channel and record other channel.

hope this will suit your queries.
thanks

what 5 hd..?

unicorn said:
Thank you. that's very informative. But to watch sony six HD alone do I have to spend 225rs. Can't I have that particular channel in the package?

no to watch a particular channel you need to pay only price of that channel.
for Sony Six :HD you've to pay only ₹60

Optimus_Prime said:
maybe ESPN HD ROMEDY NOW HD
and Movies Now HD
jalsha Movies HD
Jalsha HD

ADTV will replace MN+ with Movies Now HD or both gonna remain?

Back
Top Bottom