General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,397
rtz2042 said:
Yes bro. I am also facing a issue in recording series. While i have scheduled series recording on life ok hd, but it automatically goes to life ok for recording. Same happens with romedy now hd. Don't know hats happening. I thought only am facing this. Plz help if anybody knows solution for this issue.
Exactly same issued faced by me.
I activated for series recording BHRK in Life ok HD (109) but after one episode it automatically diverted to Life Ok SD(108)...and with a lot of anger I have to delete all the series episode

already shared
http://dreamdth.com/Thread-Breaking-News-7-Sports-Channel-at-Just-?75-Super-Sports-Topup

Can anyone tell wheather there will be any addition of channels tonight? Any confirm?information from any reliable sources? :huh

SanjeevChoudhury said:
Can anyone tell wheather there will be any addition of channels tonight? Any confirm?information from any reliable sources? :huh
Chances are high for Vijay HD

3ef23c59dfdb440c2ee959f2311bc9cb.jpg

anybody have any idea about south hindi plus top up

Optimus_Prime said:
already shared
http://dreamdth.com/Thread-Breaking-News-7-Sports-Channel-at-Just-?75-Super-Sports-Topup

That thread is not open in my browser?

That's by I shared it on General Discussion?

vinit said:
That thread is not open in my browser?

That's by I shared it on General Discussion?

coz that thread does not exist it was merged to GD thread i think so :) ..

lots of software bug I'm facing now Version 600.
if I wish to record a Programme and set recording schedule 15 mint earlier....then from that moment , Recording started.
let I wish to record a programme which will air from 8pm and I set the recording schedule 15 mint earlier than from 7:45 pm , recording going to start.

Optimus_Prime said:
lots of software bug I'm facing now Version 600.
if I wish to record a Programme and set recording schedule 15 mint earlier....then from that moment , Recording started.
let I wish to record a programme which will air from 8pm and I set the recording schedule 15 mint earlier than from 7:45 pm , recording going to start.
Okey bro, Let me see if I'm facing the same problem

Back
Top Bottom