General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,404
After VIJAY TV  :hd what next is coming today? Any confirmation news? 
Leave a side Prabhu Chawlal's news channel because that we all know is going to come but shuv muhurat still yet not come to get it added in ADTV platform and because of this Prabhuji still guessing  :D  :D 

So, anything coming tonight?

SES 9 Current Status:
NORAD ID:
LOCAL TIME:
05:26:05
UTC:
04:26:05
LATITUDE:
LONGITUDE:
ALTITUDE [km]:
ALTITUDE [mi]:
SPEED [km/s]:
SPEED [mi/s]:
AZIMUTH:
292.8 WNW
ELEVATION:
RIGHT ASCENSION:
04h 05m 44s
DECLINATION:
-05° 55' 27''
Local Sidereal Time:
12h 46m 03s
The satellite is in day light
SATELLITE PERIOD:
1437m

Good update. Yesterday its Longitude was 113.31 and today there is a slight changes in its Longitude. It is now showing 113.28. I think it will take another three months to come to its original position.

According to my understanding SES-9 has the capability to move from 113.5 E to 108.2 E in near 7 days. One days thrust is enough to raise the altitude by 200 kms (to 35,986) and at this altitude the drift rate will be around 2.5 degree westward . Current drift is only 0.02W.

iphifi said:
According to my understanding SES-9 has the capability to move from 113.5 E to 108.2 E in near 7 days. One days thrust is enough to raise the altitude by 200 kms (to 35,986) and at this altitude the drift rate will be around 2.5 degree westward . Current drift is only 0.02W.
I don't think....7 days impossible..

Nilu334 said:
I don't think....7 days impossible..

Not possible with 0.02w drift but possible with 2.5w drift. We already know that SES-9 can raise altitude by 200 km a day.

iphifi said:
Not possible with 0.02w drift but possible with 2.5w drift. We already know that SES-9 can raise altitude by 200 km a day.

Dear 'iphifi' bro. Let's hope for the best. May SES-9 move to its 108.2 position at the earliest. We all are keeping a close watch in its movement-isn't it? Once it gets into its actual position and starts operating let us see what ADTV will going to do. 

I had a telephonic conversation with them yesterday. They called me up. According to them regarding addition of channels it all depends upon their management. They only add those channels which have a bulk request or else they do not consider. I think all the useless Home Channels are all having a bulk demand from their valuable subscribers. Isn't that so?

If customer demand had been a reason for choosing channels,then Colors Infinity HD wouldn't have taken 6 months to add on ADTV,still all important infotainment channels like AP HD which is highly demanded is missing
Sony MAX HD and regional channels are the only one's they have added on time from last year
They should change their name from Airtel Digital TV to Airtel Regional TV  :D :shy

kumarvishwas said:
If customer demand had been a reason for choosing channels,then Colors Infinity HD wouldn't have taken 6 months to add on ADTV,still all important infotainment channels like AP HD which is highly demanded is missing
Sony MAX HD and regional channels are the only one's they have added on time from last year
They should change their name from Airtel Digital TV to Airtel Regional TV  :D :shy
Kumar bro is very much upset as no ROI :HD from last 2-2.5 month...only regional HD Channel make him so much upset....
Just kidding bro..

Back
Top Bottom