General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,409
Can any one explain me What is Review buffer depth in Recording service in settop box present in HD+ ???

Optimus_Prime said:
Can any one explain me What is Review buffer depth in Recording service in settop box present in HD+ ???
Example:
you have set the review buffer to 60 Minutes
you are watching a program for 3 Hours
Now you can rewind the program by 60 Minutes even if you haven't recorded it [emoji106]

I have set it to 90 Minutes

ABCDEFGH said:
Example:
you have set the review buffer to 60 Minutes
you are watching a program for 3 Hours
Now you can rewind the program by 60 Minutes even if you haven't recorded it [emoji106]

I have set it to 90 Minutes
Thanks bro! By default it's at disabled mode

Airtel recently created space for atleast7/8 :HD channel. They should add now 2/3 infotainment channel as there is no Regional channel left to add(It seems they are less interested about Ktv HD)
They should add
Tlc HD
Travel XP HD
NGC wild/AP HD

Optimus_Prime said:
Airtel recently created space for atleast7/8 :HD channel. They should add now 2/3 infotainment channel as there is no Regional channel left to add(It seems they are less interested about Ktv HD)
They should add
Tlc HD
Travel XP HD
NGC wild/AP HD

Dear 'Optimus_Prime' bro. Airtel management will add this KTV and other channels which you have mentioned here after getting bulk request or have to wait for 3 to 4 months. Because as told by Airtel people their management will add this channels after getting bulk request. Right now this channels are not in their lists. :-/ :( Disgusting Airtel management.Optimus_Prime bro.! Why don't you also try to contact them and try to know?

Off topic:
SPN CEO, N.P.Singh, is present at bengaluru stadium.
Kindly anyone ask him, when SAB :HD Will launch....
please do more work than release press statement

Optimus_Prime said:
Off topic:
SPN CEO, N.P.Singh,  is present at bengaluru stadium.
please do more work than release press stateme
'Optimus_Prime' bro. Why don't you try to get email address of DTH CEO and directly mail him. Hope some positive responce will come if they truly care for their valued subscribers.

Optimus_Prime said:
Off topic:
SPN CEO, N.P.Singh,  is present at bengaluru stadium.
please do more work than release press statement

Lol bro... what r u saying.. from that crowd one ddf user will search him & then ask him & he'll reply??? :wall

Back
Top Bottom