General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,421
Nishal said:
Lol bro... what r u saying.. from that crowd one ddf user will search him & then ask him & he'll reply??? :wall
'Nishal ' bro. Sorry, you took me wrong. I am asking you to get the email address from any sources if you have. Bro. I very well know that Its really a foolish idea to think that from that crowd one ddf user will search him & then ask him, Sir, may I have your email address? :D Anyway, let me tell you its really useless to think that Airtel management will add channels what we want to watch but rather they will add those channels which they want to. Even if you ask them they will treat you as if they are showing all this channels for free. Really ridiculous Airtel management.

SanjeevChoudhury said:
'Nishal ' bro. Sorry, you took me wrong. I am asking you to get the email address from any sources if you have. Bro. I very well know that Its really a foolish idea to think that from that crowd one ddf user will search him & then ask him, Sir, may I have your email address? :D Anyway, let me tell you its really useless to think that Airtel management will add channels what we want to watch but rather they will add those channels which they want to. Even if you ask them they will treat you as if they are showing all this channels for free. Really ridiculous Airtel management.
i don't what u're saying.. that reply was only to op bro as a sarcasm.. anyway here u go dth [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom