General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,495
Nishal said:
Can u pl list all the channels available in both these max hd top ups..

I don't get SWP HD ,nick HD +,mazhavil manorama HD ,Sony ESPN HD ,sun HD ,sun music HD,Gemini HD and miniplex HD and now HBO Hits HD

iphifi said:
Ask them to change it from Max Hd 160 to MAX HD Ker Rs.160. You will get the Kerala channels and HBO hits HD but may lose SWP and some more as many topups are not yet updated. Enquire about channels because multiple topups with same name exists.

I might loose some HD if I change my pack...I will continue with this pack...Only HD which I feel should get added to my pack would be Sony ESPN HD .They have added to any packs almost 2 months passed by and IPL is over also

Nishal said:
Can u pl list all the channels available in both these max hd top ups..

Don't have exact list, but some of them are missing Zee Cafe HD, Some are missing SWP HD, and some are missing HBO Hits HD. Almost all the old channels are available. New channels like Romedy Now HD and Movies Now HD are uncertain. The idea of variable price is good but implementation is pathetic.

nithinricks85 said:
I don't get SWP HD ,nick HD +,mazhavil manorama HD ,Sony ESPN HD ,sun HD ,sun music HD,Gemini HD and miniplex HD and now HBO Hits HD

Most of the missing channels are because of errors by Airtel staff. You should complain if any channel listed in website is not given in any of the Max Hd packs. HBO Hits HD , ESPN HD and Miniplex HD are not yet listed on website.

As far as south channels are concerned all are included in 249/- Max HD South topup available on app and Single region Max HD packs have same price as regular Max HD pack 225/- You can get MM HD and Asianet at 225 or 160 based on your offer.

iphifi said:
Most of the missing channels are because of errors by Airtel staff. You should complain if any channel listed in website is not given in any of the Max Hd packs. HBO Hits HD , ESPN HD and Miniplex HD are not yet listed on website.

As far as south channels are concerned all are included in 249/- Max HD  South topup available on app and Single region Max HD packs have same price as regular Max HD pack 225/- You can get MM HD and Asianet at 225 or 160 based on your offer.

I was getting SWP HD and Nick HD + in my pack for few days like may be one week..Then those channels are removed.When I asked CC she told I may have to subscribe to 225 rupees to get those channels...I didn't go for it as  i don't watch both the channels that much

iphifi said:

As far as south channels are concerned all are included in 249/- Max HD  South topup available on app and Single region Max HD packs have same price as regular Max HD pack 225/- You can get MM HD and Asianet at 225 or 160 based on your offer.

How to check which are hd channels available in my pack...in Airtel app only top up names are listed not the channels

nithinricks85 said:
CC if you call they will say the channels are not available in my pack and I may have to subscribe it

You should write a mail to them. Chance of response will be higher.

Back
Top Bottom