General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,560
deep bro what's the BER on 11480 V channels and also on any other TP channels, pls do mention the channel name whose TP you checked. thanks

Quick Update:
Last month I shared here about how a local ADTV Engineer charged me Rs.500 whereas the actual charge for the work he did should have been Rs.350 as per the dealer. So, I immediately call'd the Engineer and after an argument he agreed to Refund me Rs.150 but every time I call him he would say that I'll recharge tomorrow and keep on postponing. I guess he thought that I'll get tired and gonna stop following but I kept on poking and today on 32th Day got my Rs.150 back. A few mins ago he recharged my ID with Rs.150. From now onwards, he will think twice before overcharging me :D

rahul1117kumardeep bro what's the BER on 11480 V channels and also on any other TP channels, pls do mention the channel name whose TP you checked. thanks
exactly I know that BER % is Coming Near 12%  & BER reading I can't able to check. because I am not at home right now. :)

rahul1117kumar said:
friends, how much signal level and signal quality are you getting on 11480 V TP channels, reply soon . Thanks
5aec0b18cb47008dda6e420b8a7adcf8.jpg

Deep bro or KV bro how to check the signal status for a Particular TP in adtv :shy ..

Sai Jai said:
Deep bro or KV bro how to check the signal status for a Particular TP in adtv :shy ..
I check a particular channel on a TP like I checked which channel is present on 11480V,so found travel xp there,so posted signal strength on that by going into settings>diagnostics :k :)

Sai jai bro do check channels signal rather than tp signal, for which tp do you want to signal? if for 11480 V TP check epic signal level and quality.

rahul1117kumar said:
deep bro on 114 I am getting BER 2.28 E-05

kumar bro is the snap for 11480 V TP or any other TP.
It is 11480V bro,Travel XP is present on that only
Let me check epic also

Back
Top Bottom