General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,554
rahul1117kumar said:
thanks Sourabh bro and kumar bro for reply.

I think you need to get your lnb changed as you are constantly facing this problem from last couple of days :huh :huh

Optimus_Prime said:
Your problem got solved?
New Dvr or Repaired?

Nothing till now,they have ordered something from Delhi and asked to wait for 3 days,I don't know what is it,the incharge told me that they have ordered software prototype,I don't know what's that,but maybe they have ordered replacement STB or something software type thing to repair present STB

kumarvishwas said:
Nothing till now,they have ordered something from Delhi and asked to wait for 3 days,I don't know what is it,the incharge told me that they have ordered software prototype,I don't know what's that,but maybe they have ordered replacement STB or something software type thing to repair present STB

so how are you watching tv now?

Optimus_Prime said:
so how are you watching tv now?
It is working,but takes about 20 minutes to start
In those 20 minutes it continues to download software update whenevr i Switch it on

kumarvishwas said:
It is working,but takes about 20 minutes to start
In those 20 minutes it continues to download software update whenevr i Switch it on

so dont switch off your Stb.
keep it on for 24 hours.

Bros plz check mini epg itz showing " Ciniplus 3" launching tonit 10 and visit (providing some website) .. Didnt understod what it as actually .. If you know guys plz share here or itz breaking news means post new thread :) ..

Back
Top Bottom