General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,578
Dear 'Jaison jyothi' brother! Same thing happened with me too. Airtel is just fooling us by this fake attractions of top up. :(

Jaison jyothi said:
The term DBR wasnt get mentioned there...It was HBO Hits HDala carte migration top up
It called business strategy...
And you should know that Nothing comes freee in this world.

Optimus_Prime said:
It called business strategy...
And you should know that Nothing comes freee in this world.

But bhai the top was in the list since i have got upgrade to HD...so i thought its a kind of migration top up for HD upgrading customers

Jaison jyothi said:
But bhai the top was in the list since i have got upgrade to HD...so i thought its a kind of migration top up for HD upgrading customers
For that issue you must contact with cc.
But if you added the topup yourself from my airtel app or web portal, then ₹2 will be debited from ur account daily

In Airtel - DBR, Migration and Standard means the same thing. It means there is no upfront charges and you will be charged daily burn rate. Unfortunately the app does not have a place to display the dbr and monthly amount yet. I hope one of the next updated fix it.

App currently displays only upfront charge. If they show monthly rate then 6 month topup subscribers will be shown 1/6 of the amount that will be deducted and could deactivate their account. Current option is most reasonable according to me. BTW monthly rates are still displayed under subscribed topups list. Example Hollywood SD sale will be shown as Rs.40 and not Rs.4 in subscribed list.

In this case you will only lose Rs.2 and you can deactivate it next day itself.

Optimus_Prime said:
For that issue you must contact with cc.
But if you added the topup yourself from my airtel app or web portal, then ₹2 will be debited from ur account daily

Actually this is awesome.. if I am home only on saturday & sunday and want to watch some ala-carte channels/packs, I can activate it only for two days and pay just 2/30th the package price (since I use it only for two days on sat & sun). Right?

Can we do this with sports pack too? whr we enable the pack just for the day we want to watch it? :P

PS: I am more & more falling in love with this airtel DTV.. need a new DTH by end of this pack once the cable subscription gets over

Back
Top Bottom