General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,768
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,641
nulll said:
Actually this is awesome.. if I am home only on saturday & sunday and want to watch some ala-carte channels/packs, I can activate it only for two days and pay just 2/30th the package price (since I use it only for two days on sat & sun). Right?

Can we do this with sports pack too? whr we enable the pack just for the day we want to watch it? :P

PS: I am more & more falling in love with this airtel DTV.. need a new DTH by end of this pack once the cable subscription gets over

Yeah you can...3 packs are availble in dbr rates...one all sports channels...then euro and copa special add on...Sony six and espn...Then for ipl

Jaison jyothi said:
Yeah you can...3 packs are availble in dbr rates...one all sports channels...then euro and copa special add on...Sony six and espn...Then for ipl

Be careful. Most SD sports dbr packs may have minimum lock in period which is why 1M is annotated in its name. You cannot unsubscribe till that period. I think only History HD migration, Mtunes HD migration, regional HD standadr combos, Max 40 HD migration @ Rs 7.5/day and HBO Hits are actual DBR packs that can be used on daily basis. I have not tested them but I have seen ads which says these sd sports pack have lock-in period.

few DBR are their that cannot be deactivated within 30 days. so be careful. this is statutory warning for you from my side

I am getting pixelisation on Sony, Sab, Channel 100 and many more channels from last 1 hour, is anyone getting the same problem.

rahul1117kumar said:
I am getting pixelisation on Sony, Sab, Channel 100 and many more channels from last 1 hour, is anyone getting the same problem.

you're facing 'pixelation' bcs of very low signal quality or your lnbf is faulty & needs to be replaced(happened with me also..)

Back
Top Bottom