General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,768
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,062
Any addition of channels in mega pack ? There was a news that discovery science,discovery turbo and tv5 monde Asia in mega pack

Help please friends-I was trying to activate South value sports TN 4 HD pack by calling cc, but they saying I can't activate both as a combo, I ve to take TN 4 HD top up-Rs 66 & for SVS-Rs 276 separately . So I ended up only subscribing to SVS Rs 276/month.But in self care it's showing South value sports TN 4 HD Rs 921(for 3 months). So effectively it's coming down to Rs 307/month, which is a benefit for me over subscribing both separately which ll come down to 342/month. So any body knows/activated this combo top up kindly confirm. Not only this top up there re several top ups like mega 40 hd, south max TN 11 HD, south Eco sports TN 24 HD. So friends please confirm is it possible to activate this combo topup thro self care. Thanks in advance.

Bengali, Malayalam, Tamil & Telugu Regional Audio feeds are added on Sony ESPN SD Channel @LCN 242 during the time of LIVE Telecast of UEFA EURO 2016 matches then what's the use of keeping same channels both in @LCN 242 & @LCN 484? Its really a bad decision by Airtel.
I like to suggest that @LCN 484 is just killing space. Its better to remove it from @LCN 484 when @LCN 242 is already solving the purpose of Bengali, Malayalam, Tamil & Telugu Regional Audio feeds :huh :huh .

What about SSS offer for tomorrow.
they yet not updated in My airtel app.
I think they drop the plan .

SanjeevChoudhury said:
Bengali, Malayalam, Tamil & Telugu Regional Audio feeds are added on Sony ESPN SD Channel @LCN 242 during the time of LIVE Telecast of UEFA EURO 2016 matches then what's the use of keeping same channels both in @LCN 242 & @LCN 484? Its really a bad decision by Airtel.
I like to suggest that @LCN 484 is just killing space. Its better to remove it from @LCN 484 when @LCN 242 is already solving the purpose of Bengali, Malayalam, Tamil & Telugu Regional Audio feeds :huh :huh .

from the very first day, When ESPN used to name as Sony KIX, there are 2 lcn.

SanjeevChoudhury said:
Actually in LCN 484 only tamil feed works....
And in 2015 they advertised by including Sony Kix [Sony ESPN now] as tamil channel....
As airtel is really lazy they forgot that they placed a channel in LCN 484
And I think some expert member told that it will not consume space as they both use same video and audio pid

Back
Top Bottom