General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,768
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,073
Optimus_Prime said:
from the very first day, When ESPN used to name as Sony KIX, there are 2 lcn.

Dear 'Optimus_Prime' brother! Can you please tell me what is the Airtel Management Team's logic behind this??? :huh :huh

Ashok L said:
Actually in LCN 484 only tamil feed works....
And in 2015 they advertised by including Sony Kix [Sony ESPN now] as tamil channel....
As airtel is really lazy they forgot that they placed a channel in LCN 484
And I think some expert member told that it will not consume space as they both use same video and audio pid

Dear 'Ashok L' brother! Bengali, Malayalam, Tamil & Telugu Regional Audio feeds are available in both the channels i.e LCN 484 and LCN 242 during the matches and after the matches are over only English feeds is available. So, its not at all exclusive tamil feed.Please correct me if I am wrong. :huh

SanjeevChoudhury said:
Dear 'Ashok L' brother! Bengali, Malayalam, Tamil & Telugu Regional Audio feeds are available in both the channels i.e LCN 484 and LCN 242 during the matches and after the matches are over only English feeds is available. So, its not at all exclusive tamil feed.Please correct me if I am wrong. :huh

yes you absolutly correct .. One info. If dth add those regional feeds means we will get that otherwise English is default :) ..

I think this week it's not going to be a good offer,as last week's offer was quite amazing

Hoping for Miniplex HD at Rs.5  :sp :sp :sp

Sai Jai said:
r u kidding or really itz a gud offer :shy:huh ..

I don't think they would be giving it,they will be giving some interactive service offer,but I am waiting for Miniplex HD,they have some good movies which I am waiting to see in HD like OMG,Special 26,Cocktail etc and are not available on other network channels  ;)

kumarvishwas said:
I don't think they would be giving it,they will be giving some interactive service offer,but I am waiting for Miniplex HD,they have some good movies which I am waiting to see in HD like OMG,Special 26,Cocktail etc and are not available on other network channels  ;)

which interactive servivce left?
Already they gave Imusic, igames,ikids,icooking,idevotion.
so they have to repeat the offer if they give iservice as sss offer tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom