General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,768
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,153
mpvelu said:
Bring Vijay HD and Jai Tamil HD to near by tami group location.

ilikered said:
What are your questions?

Sourabhs20 said:
whats your problem bro....plz tell us...??

ABCDEFGH said:
I think these are his 2 Questions [emoji116]

ilikered said:
For the first question, Goto settings - system setup - HD setup post what you see and also aspect ratio post what you see.

For your second question, I think this should be possible since recording gets stored on the storage. But since I don't own a DVR, can't confirm.

Sourabhs20 said:
Yeah bro plz upload your HD setup's pic.
And for 2nd que. You can watch your recorded content And wait for @KV bro. He will confirm it becaz he is a dvr user.

Optimus_Prime said:
Dear Rajkumar bro,
pls make sure you have selected 1080i in HD setup in ur stb.
and an optimum setting in your LED.

thanks for all your replies dear friends.
thanks for response.i posted screen shots of my device info 10 days back only. can i post them again??
may be they treated as spam for re-post????
Io5yWux.jpg

ekv53f6.jpg

Trruspj.jpg

nmFVoIo.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nmFVoIo.jpg

rajkumar999 said:
thanks for all your replies dear friends.
thanks for response.i posted screen shots of my device info 10 days back only. can i post them again??
may be they treated as spam for re-post????

The info I asked is not present in those pics. Please post what I asked.

dont expect more :hd channels on adtv.i think they will launch only sd feed of fyi tv18 :k

If it would had been a regional channel it must have been added on first day,but it's too difficult for Airtel to add ROI HD channel

There is not even a single HD addition now from 3 months for ROI customers,I think they are preserving left space for Maa HD,Maa Movies HD,Colors Gujrati HD,Jaya TV HD and more of Jaya channels :u

I think they won't even add Sony Le Plex HD which is launching this month,and would only add 1 ROI HD channel i.e. Movies Now 2 HD

I am not against any regional channel but they don't have much space left so I want them to add atleast 2 or 3 HD channels for ROI customers also :(

kumarvishwas said:
If it would had been a regional channel it must have been added on first day,but it's too difficult for Airtel to add ROI HD channel

There is not even a single HD addition now from 3 months for ROI customers,I think they are preserving left space for Maa HD,Maa Movies HD,Colors Gujrati HD,Jaya TV HD and more of Jaya channels :u

I think they won't even add Sony Le Plex HD which is launching this month,and would only add 1 ROI HD channel i.e. Movies Now 2 HD

I am not against any regional channel but they don't have much space left so I want them to add atleast 2 or 3 HD channels for ROI customers also :(

R u sure SPN will launch Le plex HD this month???
then what about SAB :HD?
and what about that compression technique??are they using it? whats the benefits of that??

Optimus_Prime said:
R u sure SPN will launch Le plex HD this month???
then what about SAB :HD?
and what about that compression technique??are they using it? whats the benefits of that??
Not sure about Sab HD but Zoya Akhtar some days back in June told in an interview on NDTV that they are ready with world class critically acclaimed movies for channel and it would be launching next month i.e. July

Back
Top Bottom