General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,349
what's really sad and which airtel doesn't bother is that there is no English music Hd channel and news channel is there in airtel :( vh1 hd should have been added

Bros adtv site working me too :) .. I hope the pblm hsi cleared now .. And i am using opera mini browser :) ..

Regarding Airtel SES-9. I feel delay is caused by policy issues. Last year they were talking about enabling opensky policy. Now they are thinking of cutting foreign satellites off completely. DoS has been questioned by CAG for favoring TS in indigenous transponder out of turn allocation. So Airtel and others don't even have option of ISRO satellites yet, which is why DoS is now talking of sharing the same satellite with all operators to undo their mistake. Most operators are against the move but the bottom 3 players will back it. So buying out D2H,Reliance and others will help the top 3 players swing the policy in favor of opensky again. So if there is any force remaining who still backs sharing satellites, then denying SES-9 will be their last stand in such a standoff.

nithinricks85 said:
Even Tata sky didn't add any channel after vijay HD ...They are adding FYI TV 18 on 11th July I heard

TS have already added all hd chnls avail in mkt.... nothing is left to add.

fyi hd has just launched... they ll add it on 11th.

Hi everyone
I have a multi connection where there are four connections. two are hd and two are sd. I have mega south hd pack in hd box and sd in the sdbox. is there anyway I can get star movies select hd on the sd boxes ofcourse in sd quality. like if I recharge for select hd add on on that box id will it work ?

arunpachat said:
Hi everyone
I have a multi connection where there are four connections. two are hd and two are sd. I have mega south hd pack in hd box and sd in the sdbox. is there anyway I can get star movies select hd on the sd boxes ofcourse in sd quality. like if I recharge for select hd add on on that box id will it work ?

SD box can't decode HD channels.. You need HD box to get HD channels, in CRT tv too you can connect HD box through AV cable and get HD channels in 4:3 aspect ration.

Bapun Raz said:
SD box can't decode HD channels.. You need HD box to get HD channels, in CRT tv too you can connect HD box through AV cable and get HD channels in 4:3 aspect ration.
makes sense :) thanks bro those rooms too got lcds only so what I can do is switch to hd box :)

arunpachat said:
makes sense :) thanks bro those rooms too got lcds only so what I can do is switch to hd box :)

Yup bro. That would be good. :)

Back
Top Bottom