General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,355
Sai Jai said:
Bros adtv site working me too :) .. I hope the pblm hsi cleared now .. And i am using opera mini browser :) ..

it's not working for me bro in all the browsers like uc, opera & chrome. I am referring to airtel.in self care portal where we can add or remove a top up, change a pack & manage our services and view our balance & validity. Maybe airtel general website is working. Are you sure this self care portal is working for you?

deemah786 said:
it's not working for me bro in all the browsers like uc, opera & chrome. I am referring to airtel.in self care portal where we can add or remove a top up, change a pack & manage our services and view our balance & validity. Maybe airtel general website is working. Are you sure this self care portal is working for you?

yeah ok bro .. But i didnt register in Selfcare portal .. So unable to check so as of now Login Page showing me afterthat you may plz confirm as you can able to view the login page or not :) ..

deemah786 said:

Mobile version doesn't working. desktop version wrkng prfctly.

Sai Jai said:
yeah ok bro .. But i didnt register in Selfcare portal .. So unable to check so as of now Login Page showing me afterthat you may plz confirm as you can able to view the login page or not :) ..

I too didn't register in this self care portal
bro I just login using fb/Google and linked my rmn that's it, my dth account is linked to it.

Now accessed to self care portal in chrome using mobile by checking the request for desktop site option.

Back
Top Bottom