General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,430
Saj 007 said:
You are right bro I never used dish tv. But if you read his post carefully, you will understand what I said...:k if my earlier posts hurt you then sorry bro, will never repeat again ...:s

No bro plzz No Sorry. We all are bro and you are our one of the best bro. and Yes as Sai bro said you give your opinion acc to our other member's experience. So nothing wrong in this. May be Im wrong bro. So Sorry bro. Im really sorry.

Sourabhs20 said:
No bro plzz No Sorry. We all are bro and you are our one of the best bro. and Yes as Sai bro said you give your opinion acc to our other member's experience. So nothing wrong in this. May be Im wrong bro. So Sorry bro. Im really sorry.

No problem bro, let's finish this & back to normal...;):tup

ABCDEFGH said:
Good Setup :clap :hs

Just looks a bit crowded :shy
I think it's because he has 3 different set top boxes, one on top of another!!

@cruise712 : A piece of Advice, please remove ADTV STB from between TS & Dish Tv and keep elsewhere. Bhai uske Motherboard ne bhi saans leni hoti hai, its looking like a beautiful lady stucked between Ranjit & Prem Chopra!

Drake said:
@cruise712 : A piece of Advice, please remove ADTV STB from between TS & Dish Tv and keep elsewhere. Bhai uske Motherboard ne bhi saans leni hoti hai, its looking like a beautiful lady stucked between Ranjit & Prem Chopra!

Sure dude :k

Back
Top Bottom