General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,411
Rushil.D said:
He was also right as he also has its own experience :)

And if we take average most of people will say same about dish tv pq :shy

Peace. You dont get what i am talking about.
. I agree he has his own experience. What i meant is he is insulting my experience.

cruise712 said:
You dont need to be sarcastic when replying. you know the meaning of "sarcastic". Not sure what viewing experience you have to comment on mine. Maybe you use a crtv( solidare, onida )

)

I am giving my experience here. You can contradict it here. But not in the childish way you put it here

Yes I am using CRT TV, but Other Tata Sky users with LED TV also nearby my house...:k
And for example; out of 50 people 49 says it's good & only one says it's bad, then what should people believe ..?:huh
I think no one will complain about their picture quality , maybe your hardware have some issues...:k

And Finally you don't need to teach me meanings...:k

cruise712 said:
I am talking about sai 007 commenting here on my viewing experience in sarcastic manner as telling dish tv pic quality is very low.

I don't said anywhere dish tv :hd picture quality is very low...:no
When we compare all, :hd picture quality is almost same in all DTH's ADTV is at top of these..:k
Tata Sky :hd pic quality slightly better than dish tv everybody here knows that ...:k

cruise712 said:
ABCDEFGH
Upload your snaps on Imgur.com

Post the link, here

Done :tup

Thanks

Set up: 
Stb to tv via hdmi
Audio: optical out from tv to ht
Additional set up: apple tv 4th gen( video: hdmi, audio: optical from tv to ht)

Your images below!!

1bQGaBj.jpg

vQyXhrM.jpg

Saj 007 said:
I don't said anywhere dish tv :hd picture quality is very low...:no
When we compare all, :hd picture quality is almost same in all DTH's ADTV is at top of these..:k
Tata Sky :hd pic quality slightly better than dish tv everybody here knows that ...:k

What you mentioned was : quote
"Also he said dish tv . quality is better than Tata Sky .... I think now you got his level of watching.... ..  

It implies that dish tv pic quality is low. 
Your reply" i think now you got his level of watching....."  That's sarcasm my friend.

Back
Top Bottom