General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,481
I think in coming days only Star Sports Select HD 1 & 2 and Movies Now 2 HD would be added,and then Airtel would reserve space for Maa HD,Colors Gujrati HD and Maa Movies HD

So ROI customers should forget about any more new HD additions other than above 3 or any pending HD channel  :-/ :-/

nithinricks85 said:
What about Sony le Plex HD?

i don't think this or any other channel like Zee Bangla HD,KTV HD stand a chance until they get new Transponders

We know that even for addition of FY 18 they had to shuffle many channels here and there,and had to remove home channels to accommodate 3 new SD channels,and ADTV is always forced to add channels from Star(whether it is hit or flop like FX HD is added on ADTV despite being not a wanted channel),and now also everyday they are shuffling channels which might be for addition of SSS HD 1 & 2

So chances are high only for Star or Viacom HD channels,rest might not be added anytime soon,just getting feel that soon ADTV would be standing next to D2H and others :(

nithinricks85 said:
Now I think even Tata sky also stopped adding HD channels .Jaya HD and FYI TV 18 HD also not added

FYI TV 18 HD hasn't been launched till now,only Jaya HD is left for them,I am sure whenever FY 18 HD would be launched TS would add it,rest they have added each and every HD channel present in India,so they have nothing left to add now  :k

Back
Top Bottom