General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,495
shawl_who said:
what shud I ask them ?

to change my base pack to 40 hd mega pack ?

also why is ur subscription rs.745 ?

Yes ask them to change the pack to Mega 40 HD which costs Rs.646

It is because I have subscribed to Sadabahar Hitz and Miniplex HD in Sunday Super Sale,so rather than showing Re.1 for both,they are showing the original price of both channels  :k

kumarvishwas said:
Yes ask them to change the pack to Mega 40 HD which costs Rs.646

It is because I have subscribed to Sadabahar Hitz and Miniplex HD in Sunday Super Sale,so rather than showing Re.1 for both,they are showing the original price of both channels  :k

Thnx for the info KV bro :tup:) ..

shawl_who said:
hmm... then it looks expensive ::u  :s

for all dth sd + hd package expensive only :s .. But Ts price is meaningful 60+ HD @ 175 :) .. Whereas adtv 40 hd @ 225 :s ..

Sai Jai said:
for all dth sd + hd package expensive only :s .. But Ts price is meaningful 60+ HD @ 175 :) .. Whereas adtv 40 hd @ 225 :s ..

Yeah true but user can watch all HD channels in lowest pack itself but he cant get so....

I am currently using South Value Sports 276 + TN Max HD topup 225 = 510 Rs getting most of needed channels....
I cant get all these in TS with their HD Access policy....

TS beneficial for only high package and not suits low package....

Airtel beneficial for only low package and doesnt suit for high level packages

TS is way too costly though they have every single HD channel. For instance, I'm just paying 400 per month and getting all the HD channels except the premium ones along with all Telugu channels. I can never get this with TS HD access fee policy.

Ashok L said:
Yeah true but user can watch all HD channels in lowest pack itself but he cant get so....

I am currently using South Value Sports 276 + TN Max HD topup 225 = 510 Rs getting most of needed channels....
I cant get all these in TS with their HD Access policy....

TS beneficial for only high package and not suits low package....

Airtel beneficial for only low package and doesnt suit for high level packages

Agreed :tup:) ..

TS is meaningful for those who directly opt for Long Duration Packs,with this a customer can be sure that each and every HD channel that TS is adding would be available in that pack from the day of addition 

From last 6 months I am trying to opt for Mega HD annual pack but whenever I ask CC that whether they would add new HD channels in my pack throughout the year which keep adding on Airtel and they just don't have proper answer for this and every 2nd customer care executive tells different thing,90% of the time they have denied that I won't get any more HD channels in my pack if I go for long duration packs,even I tried to ask this from nodal officers and even they didn't had proper answer for this

This is the biggest problem for me with long duration packs in Airtel  :s

Back
Top Bottom