General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,495
all DTH simply looting us.
From where to Where we are going
200 ->300->400->500->600->700-> surely with in 1 ,2 years we reach 1000 per month.
simply increasing 20-40 rs every 3 months with any cause(hike rates or new channels etc)
we are getting better channels,but we are surely paying lot more than that

so, wid all this discussion, can we conclude, TS is more expensive than airtel :huh

If thats d case, then I m still sticking wid adtv for some time, in hope of ses9 tps activation :c

shawl_who said:
so, wid all this discussion, can we conclude, TS is more expensive than airtel :huh
yeah unfortunatly :s .. Surprise with the above comments abt TS HD acess policy :(

Sai Jai said:
yeah unfortunatly :s .. Surprise with the above comments abt TS HD acess policy :(

yup, I was also under wrong impression, that TS is cheaper :(

Guess, all that glitters is not gold :no

cbb425331a565cbb192cef5b2f2baee5.jpg

Airtel app redeveloping our dealer site...

shawl_who said:
yup, I was also under wrong impression, that TS is cheaper :(

Guess, all that glitters is not gold :no
I started a thread sometime back (When movies now HD was added) to switch to TS and asked for suggestions to get the same channels I'm getting on Airtel. I had to pay 200 more for that. I decided at that time itself that I'm going to stick with Airtel. Unless TS introduces HD add-on policy, we'll never get what we get on Airtel for the same price.

In new version of mboss ss posted by Nilu bro, what is the last item - 'HD my pack'?

Back
Top Bottom