General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,536
at the end of the year most of the adtv HD customers will switch to TS if adtv doesn't get desired tp within this year... currently approx 20 HD channel short in Adtv and this could extend upto 35-40 channel at the end of the year if they are lacking in space

Optimus_Prime said:
at the end of the year most of the adtv HD customers will switch to TS if adtv doesn't get desired tp within this year... currently approx 20 HD channel short in Adtv and this coupled extend upto 35-40 channel at the end of the year if they are lacking in space

they ll be short by 35 hd chnls, by august end only ;), with over 10+ hd chnls launching in august.

so we can very imagine, by dec end, how many they ll be behind with.... I think abt 50 hd chnls :shy

shawl_who said:
they ll be short by 35 hd chnls, by august end only ;), with over 10+ hd chnls launching in august.

so we can very imagine, by dec end, how many they ll be behind with.... I think abt 50 hd chnls :shy
that's bad

shawl_who said:

In such scenario, i think paying Rs.6500 is not a bad idea for Annual Ultra HD pack initially. I will wait till year end, if ADTV doesn't work on it, i will surely move to TS.
And even after one year around Rs.8,000 is justified by TS. It's worth every penny spent. But, i hope ADTV catches up soon. God only knows when will SES-9 TP's start working on ADTV.

Back
Top Bottom