General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,536
So next addition in Airtel will be star sports select HD 1 and HD 2....they won't add in any packs like sony ESPN HD I feel

nithinricks85 said:
So next addition in Airtel will be star sports select HD 1 and HD 2....they won't add in any packs like sony ESPN HD I feel
It would be added in packs from Day 1 of addition
ESPN HD was an exception as it was added after high pressure from Customers for IPL in English and High charge by Sony but scenario is different now :)

kumarvishwas said:
It would be added in packs from Day 1 of addition
ESPN HD was an exception as it was added after high pressure from Customers for IPL in English and High charge by Sony but scenario is different now :)

Hopefully ....Based on the latest trend Movies Now 2 HD ,Risthey cineplex HD and MTV beats HD also could be added in Adtv

Why star is launching two sports channels ...what will the individual channels show ? I think they dropped to launch regional sports channels

what is the best signal level and signal quality in no. as mine is showing yellow and red bar....

also my neighbour has videocon dish ...its signal comes when its not so heavy rain...but mine in adtv blackout even if it is cloudy...so what is the signal level to look out for if I call for service

vellalucky said:
also my neighbour has videocon dish ...its signal comes when its not so heavy rain...but mine in adtv blackout even if it is cloudy...so what is the signal level to look out for if I call for service

Nothing will work bro believe me,only your Rs.150 would be wasted,they'll take Rs.150 and would say that this is the best we can do without doing anything

Check some of my old pics,during last one year even in heavy rains my signal didn't went
Vx1pIaR.jpg

everytime I was getting almost all bars in Green,but recently when my DVR fault scenario happened I called the technicians twice,in first try they themselves said that let's even check your dish at time of replacement DVR installation,at that time my DVR didn't started working,so they simply did something with Dish and next day when DVR started working I checked signal and signal quality bar was surprisingly in Red

I immediately booked a complaint for it and the technician didn't came for 2 days,on 3rd day I was not at home,that day he came without even calling,my mom was there,I talked to technician and told him that earlier I was getting all bars in green so correct it as it was before,and he took Rs.175 and he just turned signal quality from Red to just little Yellow,and he said that he is not able to get more than this and he can't do anything,now even on a sunny day my signal quality is fluctuating between red and yellow,and even with just a shower I am getting error

I called Airtel repeatedly for this and they are just saying that in monsoon everyone gets this much signal only and we can't do anything now
I am realizing now of  my mistake of taking ADTV,and have to live with it due to buying such expensive box,but I would never recommend it to anyone :(

Back
Top Bottom