General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,540
deemah786 said:
Friends Help. Am planning to take secondary connection in doing so whether the pq of the 1st connection will reduce/change or it will remain the same. please clarify. Thanks in advance.

It will remain same bro :) ..
My best wishes for your 2nd Connection :tup:hs:) ..

Sai Jai said:
Itz a big mistake bro :( .. But it expected one from adtv tech. team :angry:angry:damn:s:-/

Jai Tamil changed their Name as Malai Murasu But still Airtel using Jai Tamil Name and Logo in their website....

Sai Jai said:
Itz a big mistake bro :( .. But it expected one from adtv tech. team :angry:angry:damn:s:-/

I think they will fix it if either Quint or Times group makes a complaint but surely it makes ADTV back-end team look bad.

Ashok L said:
Jai Tamil changed their Name as Malai Murasu But still Airtel using Jai Tamil Name and Logo in their website....

Crap website :wall ..

bea63a1dc7b588c0601c8b895be3903b.jpg

super Sunday offer.....it's new or old??

I am having ADTV HD (South Max + All HD (Rs 249), and wish to go for a second connection. What is the current offer available and how much will be the initial cost?

mpvelu said:
I am having ADTV HD (South Max + All HD (Rs 249), and wish to go for a second connection. What is the current offer available and how much will be the initial cost?

once they ve given 2nd sd connection for 490 and hd connection for 690 say 6 months ago now this offer is mentioned in airtel website but don't know it's active or not. To know more msg MULTI from your Registered mobile number to 54325, they ll call and tell you the offer, ask for best offer.

Back
Top Bottom