General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,540
mpvelu said:
I am having ADTV HD (South Max + All HD (Rs 249), and wish to go for a second connection. What is the current offer available and how much will be the initial cost?

bro if you are planning for secondary hd connection the box would cost Rs 690 and you get all your primary connection channels at Rs 251

total cost 690 + 251= Rs 941

To opt for this offer sms MULTI to 54325 from your Registered Mobile no.

rahul1117kumar said:
bro if you are planning for secondary hd connection the box would cost Rs 690 and you get all your primary connection channels at Rs 251

Thanx

deemah786 said:
once they ve given 2nd sd connection for 490 and hd connection for 690 say 6 months ago now this offer is mentioned in airtel website but don't know it's active or not. To know more msg MULTI from your Registered mobile number  to 54325, they ll call and tell you the offer, ask for best offer.

Thanx

rahul1117kumar said:

Bro I have 2 doubts if now am in magnum hd initially so after 2nd month if I change my primary connection to say south max so the 2nd connection also mirror the same pack as primary or magnum will continue in the 2nd connection. And I ve subscribed to Recording annual top up, so if I record shows by plugging pendrive in 1st stb and can I able to watch in 2nd STB by removing and plugging in the 2nd STB from the recording done in the 1st stb? Friends anybody who knows kindly clarify. Thanks in advance.

deemah786 said:
Bro I have 2 doubts if now am in magnum hd initially so after 2nd month if I change my primary connection to say south max so the 2nd connection also mirror the same pack as primary or magnum will continue in the 2nd connection. And I ve subscribed to Recording annual top up, so if I record shows by plugging pendrive in 1st stb and can I able to watch in 2nd STB by removing and plugging in the 2nd STB from the recording done in the 1st stb? Friends anybody who knows kindly clarify. Thanks in advance.

Bro if you change your plan in 1st Connection means it automatically changed to 2nd Connection too ie) South max in 2nd connection --------------------------------- you cant view the recording content in 2nd Connection bro if you recorded the content in 1st connection means :) ..

deemah786 said:

bro answer for first query is that if you change your primary connection pack to South max then you would get channels of south max pack on secondary not magnum

bro I dont know regarding the recording function whether it would work on both or not, better to contact cc regarding this or wait someone else might resolve your query.

Is there any shortcut to change the aspect ratio without going to menu>settings>system>aspect ratio>...

I want this because aspect ratios of different SD channels are different. The 16:9 channels look thin when 'pillar box' is selected and 4:3 channels look stretched out when full screen is selected. SO I want a shortcut to toggle between full screen and pillar box. My TV's aspect ratio cannot be changed in HDMI input.

No problem with HD channels though.

xlncking said:
Is there any shortcut to change the aspect ratio without going to menu>settings>system>aspect ratio>...

I want this because aspect ratios of different SD channels are different. The 16:9 channels look thin when 'pillar box' is selected and 4:3 channels look stretched out when full screen is selected. SO I want a shortcut to toggle between full screen and pillar box. My TV's aspect ratio cannot be changed in HDMI input.

No problem with HD channels though.

I don't think there is a short cut, at least in the HD+ box I will let others comment though.

Back
Top Bottom