General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,580
I am facing weird problem on my STB,whenever I am moving to Star Sports HD 3,after that I am not able to switch to any other channel,The remote is not responding and I have to restart STB,even sometimes Star Sports 3 HD is freezing

Tried many other channels but problem is only happening when moving to Star Sports 3 HD :huh

kumarvishwas said:
I am facing weird problem on my STB,whenever I am moving to Star Sports HD 3,after that I am not able to switch to any other channel,The remote is not responding and I have to restart STB,even sometimes Star Sports 3 HD is freezing

Tried many other channels but problem is only happening when moving to Star Sports 3 HD :huh

I'm facng same kinda issue with JALSHA HD.

kumarvishwas said:

No such problem with me bro. File a complaint and get this issue resolved asap.
It's very irritating..

Sai Jai said:
 you have to activate it for these you wont get any channels but hd iden.topup you will get free viewing days for newly hd channels added in adtv means and recharge dummy topup for recharge offer cashback benfits :) ..

thank you sai jai for sharing this... after did this i got ss select hd 1 &2 channels... thank u sai jai... :luv

Airtel are making me happy nowadays,on 13th July they added Rs.29 to my DTH account,then again added Rs.26 on 21st July,now on 9th August they added Rs.129 to my account and again Rs.24 today and My account Validity has increased from 13th September to 20th September

Don't know why they are being so nice :shy :hehe
8c9b0577f0b45c36136e9c62d5394dcf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom