General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,583
Bro, members on the forum already told you that it's not free and you'll be charged 2 rupees per day. You have to remove it if you don't want to get charged! Note that you can't remove it if there's a lock-in period. Need to call customer care.

rahul1117kumar said:
bro it's not free, bro do confirm CC before activating any top up whether it's free or not.

ysterday , before activating that ( hbo hits hd ) top-up... i called cc... they say.. " if it is free in app, then it was free "...
but, today morning (now) my balance -2... :'( ...  already sai jai bro told this... but, cc told free... thats why i activating that top up... plz help me..

ilikered said:
Bro, members on the forum already told you that it's not free and you'll be charged 2 rupees per day. You have to remove it if you don't want to get charged! Note that you can't remove it if there's a lock-in period. Need to call customer care.

just now called , they removed that top up...
but, i have confusion , " what is free... what is paid..." :huh :-/

Hyath Kumar said:
ysterday , before activating that ( hbo hits hd ) top-up... i called cc... they say.. " if it is free in app, then it was free "...
but, today morning (now) my balance -2... :'( ...  already sai jai bro told this... but, cc told free... thats why i activating that top up... plz help me..

bro, call CC and tell them to deactivate hbo hits hd top up no further charges would be deducted.

Hyath Kumar said:

bro nothing is free but still want to activate any free top up just confirm CC before activating any top up is it actually free or not.

Hyath Kumar said:
Whatever top-up has DBR in the name is not free bro!

ilikered said:
Not free. You'll be charged 3.3 per day!

thank you bro..

i don't activate that atop ups...

how to  activate sunday offers...   plz give any trick to used this ....

Hyath Kumar said:
thank you bro..

i don't activate that atop ups...

how to  activate sunday offers...   plz give any trick to used this ....
You can activate from the app or there'll be a number to give a missed call.

Back
Top Bottom