General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,592
Optimus_Prime said:
I'm just seen that SSSHD1 is 7sec behind the SS4 channel during live match.
why.???????

Problem must be from Star Sports End

In SS4 5-6 times the screen went black for 1 sec with Star Sports Logo visible

Hello friends..
I am a newbie here, I am planning to move from VD2H to ADTV,
Please let me know the best annual pack with entry offer. I am confused with ADTV customer care, they say only 38 HD channels available and best plan is South Mega HD.
But in the forum I see around 53 HD channels.

Thank u Rahul bro and which are the Channels available in al a carte basis. The website link above says 23 HD channels are available in South Mega HD pack.

Ajit said:
Hello friends..
I am a newbie here, I am planning to move from VD2H to ADTV,
Please let me know the best annual pack with entry offer. I am confused with ADTV customer care, they say only 38 HD channels available and best plan is South Mega HD.
But in the forum I see around 53 HD channels.

I switched to ADTV from Sun dth recently and I am from Chennai I bought from snap deal official online Airtel store for Rs.1290 South Mega hd pack with 240+ sd channels and 40+ hd channels since I am from Tamilnadu I get Sun hd and Vijay hd channels in south mega hd pack which puts the the total number of hd channels to 41 or 42 don't know exact count.Adtv customer care and website only have outdated list buy from snap deal for adtv with updated channel package contents and the connection will be given the next day of your order by technician near your home if you Order afternoon but if you order before noon you can expect same day delivery.
Total cost of South mega hd pack after free period will be totally Rs 681 that is Rs.456 for sd channels and Rs.225 pm.

Ajit said:
Thank u Rahul bro and which are the Channels available in al a carte basis. The website link above says 23 HD channels are available in South Mega HD pack.

Outdated one South Mega Hd has 42 channels atleast only other than your regional channels won't be available that is if you want Tamil pack kerela Marathi Telugu Kannada that channels alone won't be available that amounts to 8 or 9 hd channels.
Note : All Hindi channels available in hd,only one english ad free movie channel hbo hits hd unavailable in hd.
Regarding Star Sports Select hd1 & 2 currently free preview going on and it is expected to get added into all hd pack of Rs.225 with expected price hike in hd pack with these two channels with all these around 45 hd channels you can watch on south mega he depending on the state you are from.

Dear Members, I have lost the customer number along with the registered mobile number. Is there any way I can retrieve the information with View card number to do the online recharge? Thanks.

towhid166 said:
Dear Members, I have lost the customer number along with the registered mobile number. Is there any way I can retrieve the information with View card number to do the online recharge? Thanks.
Cc can retrieve with alternate mobile no or registered email id.

Back
Top Bottom