General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,770
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,761
is both selecr hd 1&2 added in Max HD pack(ROI)??
So how many channels are there in MAx HD pack?(ROI) 41 or 43??

Optimus_Prime said:
is both selecr hd 1&2 added in Max HD pack(ROI)??
So how many channels are there in MAx HD pack?(ROI) 41 or 43??
Yes both are added to max hd pack and pack name has been changed to 42 HD :)

There are 42 channels in Max HD pack

kumarvishwas said:
Yes both are added to max hd pack and pack name has been changed to 42 HD :)

Why 42?
in total 54 HD is there in Adtv and Except( Mini Plex, Hbo hits, Asianet, MM, Maa, gemini, sun, sun music, Star vijay, colors kannada, Le plex) all 43 should be there in max pack. what extra channel is missing from pack.??

Optimus_Prime said:
Why 42?
in total 54 HD is there in Adtv and Except( Mini Plex, Hbo hits, Asianet, MM, Maa, gemini, sun, sun music, Star vijay, colors kannada, Le plex) all 43 should be there in max pack. what extra channel is missing from pack.??
I was also confused regarding this,when Espn HD was added to packs it's name was changed to 41 HD,and with these two addition they have changed it to 42 HD rather than 43 HD,on counting HD channels in my pack it is coming out to be 42
Don't know which channel has been removed :huh

kumarvishwas said:
I was also confused regarding this,when Espn HD was added to packs it's name was changed to 41 HD,and with these two addition they have changed it to 42 HD rather than 43 HD,on counting HD channels in my pack it is coming out to be 42
Don't know which channel has been removed :huh

check at once if any of channel removed or error in nomenclature!! :huh :huh

Optimus_Prime said:
check at once if any of channel removed or error in nomenclature!! :huh :huh
They are not showing AXN HD in Max HD pack,this is the one channel missing from list of HD channels
cb6fc55e6a50e4bc81019de353c9edf8.jpg

Rather they are now showing AXN HD in english entertainment :P,Kuch to Gadbad hai,that's why they have named pack as Mega 42 HD and Magnum 42 HD [emoji14]
e8a9d550dea8093c53d5ebc8db703c29.jpg

Optimus_Prime said:
Why 42?

Asianet HD everyone is getting I guess

That mean 43 HD (Excluding Asianet) for ROI ₹ ₹225 now.
and if Le plex, HBO HD added to the max Pack then we can except approx ₹20-₹25 hike in price.

Back
Top Bottom