General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,772
  • Views Views: Views 4,016,202
Sujiit said:
my current pack is 276* South india mysports.
Channels NEO Sports/prime and Discovery Sci/Turbo.

Neo channels, Discovery Science and Turbo are not in South My Sports pack. So will come as black in FTA scan.

Iharish007 said:
Brother which are the channels u are getting in Max HD south ??
You'll get Telugu and Tamil HD channels along with all the channels in max HD pack.

Hi, 
I got a sms from ADTV today that "Save 30% on your favorite DTH DTH channels in HD. Recharge with Rs.892 and get 14HD channels for 1year". But I dont know what are the channels included, and CC is also not clear with the 14 channels. Any body received similar offers? any body knows the what are the exact channels?
I am currently subscribed to no HD channels. 
Is this offer value for money?

sandyksv said:
Hi, 
I got a sms from ADTV today that "Save 30% on your favorite DTH DTH channels in HD. Recharge with Rs.892 and get 14HD channels for 1year". But I dont know what are the channels included, and CC is also not clear with the 14 channels. Any body received similar offers? any body knows the what are the exact channels?
I am currently subscribed to no HD channels. 
Is this offer value for money?

Gold HD + ur Regional HD

sandyksv said:
Hi, 
I got a sms from ADTV today that "Save 30% on your favorite DTH DTH channels in HD. Recharge with Rs.892 and get 14HD channels for 1year".

How about in future getting a HD pack like we can select any 15 HD or 20 HD channels of our choice and make our own HD pack?

sandyksv said:
Hi, 
I got a sms from ADTV today that "Save 30% on your favorite DTH DTH channels in HD. Recharge with Rs.892 and get 14HD channels for 1year".

How about in future getting a HD pack like we can select any 15 HD or 20 HD channels of our choice and make our own HD pack?

Back
Top Bottom