General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,532
Adtv stb is lagging nowadays..anybody facing it?
What would be the reason? Lcn changing!!

Jp2211 said:
Adtv stb is lagging nowadays..anybody facing it?
What would be the reason? Lcn changing!!

It's due to the lcn changing scroll which is running bottom of the screen,

And if i pause a channel for little time(5 seconds) and resume...the channel starts to miss frames and force me to go live...
Is it tempory...I think

Otherwise what will be difference between adtv and d2h?
Ex (buggy)d2h customer

Optimus_Prime said:
It's due to the lcn changing scroll which is running bottom of the screen,

:no:no that scroll was removed the next day of actually added in some channels :) ..

Sai Laxman said:
:no:no that scroll was removed the next day of actually added in some channels :) ..
is it? Actually During random channel surfing, I saw a scroll running on Ndtv India, but not seen tonight

Optimus_Prime said:
is it? Actually During random channel surfing, I saw a scroll running on Ndtv India, but not seen tonight

yes it was removed .. As i said it previously it was removed very next day they added .. Most proably after a thread was posted in DDF ;) ..

Jp2211 said:
And if i pause a channel for little time(5 seconds) and resume...the channel starts to miss frames and force me to go live...
Is it tempory...I think

Otherwise what will be difference between adtv and d2h?
Ex (buggy)d2h customer

Nah .. Itz temporary issue .. For this dont compare 5* hotel with Road side hotel :) ..

Can anyone check whether Prameya News 7 (ch 608) has been shifted to weak tp as I'm nt getting it now...... Out of 13 odia channels 4 channels have been shifted to weak tp I think which is absolutely ridiculous.....

mask63 said:
Can anyone check whether Prameya News 7 (ch 608) has been shifted to weak tp as I'm nt getting it now...... Out of 13 odia channels 4 channels have been shifted to weak tp I think which is absolutely ridiculous.....

no bro, it's not shifted to weak TP, I did check in the morning it's still on 11520 V TP.

Back
Top Bottom