General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,476
Optimus_Prime said:
Channel Information banner is now Showing Error Code -4
Good Going !!!! We've to pay now to see those information

encryption removed,services now resumed.

I know pretty well that  this is ADTV forum. I am also a ADTV HD customer. Keeping this in mind Pls helpl me. I am very much unhappy with ADTV for not adding KTV HD. Adding more fuel to fire , now ADTV entered into the new venture of lcn changes. I am much irritated with the "don't care" type lcn change pattern by ADTV. I request in this forum, any one having TataSky, may pls explain how TataSky provide channel numbers .

mpvelu said:
I know pretty well that  this is ADTV forum. I am also a ADTV HD customer. Keeping this in mind Pls helpl me. I am very much unhappy with ADTV for not adding KTV HD. Adding more fuel to fire , now ADTV entered into the new venture of lcn changes. I am much irritated with the "don't care" type lcn change pattern by ADTV. I request in this forum, any one having TataSky, may pls explain how TataSky provide channel numbers .

look at here
Link Removed

Airtel will be back with the bang... Airtel is not Sun Direct or RDTV... Or may Dish Videocon... Airtel is more than TS.... If Airtel can provide the best and transparent mobile network, they can do the same in DTH too... There's no use in having the channels in the dth without being able watch due to high price... If Airtel adds channels, it's gonna increase the price again... It'll upset us again... I see Tata Sky recent actions as a trap... Like Videocon did... Lets be happy with the current channels... They are in superior quality than anyone... From hardware to software... They are THE BEST...

Airtel daaaaaa

shawl_who said:
Is airtel sleeping or wht..
Other dths are continously adding chnls... whereas adtv is only sleeping.

Time has come to throw this box nd switch to tata sky. :nj

Airtel is now taking joy in customers misery :damn

truth has been spoken

thisisjagan said:
Airtel will be back with the bang... Airtel is not Sun Direct or RDTV... Or may Dish Videocon... Airtel is more than TS.... If Airtel can provide the best and transparent mobile network, they can do the same in DTH too... There's no use in having the channels in the dth without being able watch due to high price... If Airtel adds channels, it's gonna increase the price again... It'll upset us again... I see Tata Sky recent actions as a trap... Like Videocon did... Lets be happy with the current channels... They are in superior quality than anyone... From hardware to software... They are THE BEST...

Airtel daaaaaa
Come on man go and check ts hardware and sd picture quality then come to conclusion its much better than other

And what you are talking about transparency in telecom they are already going made due to jio's tsunami :lol

Rushil said:
Come on man go and check ts hardware and sd picture quality then come to conclusion its much better than other

And what you are talking about transparency in telecom they are already going made due to jio's tsunami [emoji38]
Lol... ask yourself and ask the unbiased TS user buddy... Transparency with Airtel is what made the best network in the nation... It's not because of jio... Airtel is in the nation for decades... They are number 1... An Airtel user will know what's transparency when they port to other operators...

Back
Top Bottom