General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,472
And how can you can you compare a cat with Lion??? Compare Lion with Lion... Jio is a cat...

thisisjagan said:
Lol... ask yourself and ask the unbiased TS user buddy... Transparency with Airtel is what made the best network in the nation... It's not because of jio... Airtel is in the nation for decades... They are number 1... An Airtel user will know what's transparency when they port to other operators...

Haha what a joke for your kinda info I am using airtel sim since past 9 years and know everything about airtel how looters they are and how the quality they provide for you may be the experience is good but till now my experience on airtel in telecom is worst may be they are no1 but soon it will be history jio is coming and killing them :shy

And for your kinda info I am not a baised ts guy we ts users too faced such situations like adtv users facing today even more worst than this but at that time we also bashed ts not posted motivational speeches like what I am seeing if all customers started doing like this than this companies will even loot more than what they used to do or doing now we should support and should wait but not to do like in hindi we say "seer pe chadana"

Attention, folks! We have an important #announcement to make.
On Airtel Digital TV, #HBO and HBO HD will now be available on channel no. 245 and 246 respectively.
89417f28dc9277ff29fe6700b0a350d0.jpg

thisisjagan said:
Airtel will be back with the bang... Airtel is not Sun Direct or RDTV... Or may Dish Videocon... Airtel is more than TS.... If Airtel can provide the best and transparent mobile network, they can do the same in DTH too... There's no use in having the channels in the dth without being able watch due to high price... If Airtel adds channels, it's gonna increase the price again... It'll upset us again... I see Tata Sky recent actions as a trap... Like Videocon did... Lets be happy with the current channels... They are in superior quality than anyone... From hardware to software... They are THE BEST...

Airtel daaaaaa

You must agree, ADTV is not subscriber friendly

I agree Adtv is doing fine but blindly supporting is not good. Rushil bro rightly said that it will encourage them to screw us by:
1. Continuously hiking base pack/Add on prices.
2. Not adding most wanted channels like Tlc hd, Travel Xp Hd, Ktv Hd and many more.. And..
3. Even after adding channels on platform, not adding it to max hd packs for months and months...
This is kind of irritating and in such scenario if you are not abusing adtv, then you can't even praise it blindly.

Back
Top Bottom