General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,384
Few updates:

Airtel app is still down (last checked 10 mins ago)
Airtel created Kids combo Sunday Sale Rs.1/- and Rs.90/ from second month
NewsX and FTV started working again without adding any sms topups (it's added back in my old topup)

nitin53g said:
I am using Dishtv since 2013 but now I planning to move on Airtel Digital TV with New entry offer "2 year Value Prime" SD connection at Rs.4790/- Only.

I will use this connection on Panasonic 32" Led tv.
The Dishtv HD stb is worst and software hanging a lot.

Now my question is that ADTV will be good in terms of picture quality and audio quality wise for my led tv.
Should I move to ADTV please guide me.

Thanks.

Make sure that you only accept Huawei or new Flextronics manufactured STB. Hero one is a total crap!

nitin53g said:
I am using Dishtv since 2013 but now I planning to move on Airtel Digital TV with New entry offer "2 year Value Prime" SD connection at Rs.4790/- Only.

I will use this connection on Panasonic 32" Led tv.
The Dishtv HD stb is worst and software hanging a lot.

Now my question is that ADTV will be good in terms of picture quality and audio quality wise for my led tv.
Should I move to ADTV please guide me.

Thanks.
Bro, i would not suggest you to go for 2 yr ARP.
Just opt for minimum entry offer and then after completion of free months, opt for ARP. You might get serious discount these days as Jio's dth talks have made them give throw away prices for keeping the subscriber.

iphifi said:
Thanks for confirming. :)

It's not part of Rs.36 news pack. I am using an exclusive topup of FTA channels.
It was there in Rs.65 news pack and other base packs.

Try sms ADD NX to 54325 or SMS ADD TOPUP5782 to 54325 for free NewsX.

Any one try this topup code its working or not?

iphifi, you said you were using an exclusive topup of fta channels, plz tell me more about that topup.

Back
Top Bottom