General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,355
Navneet Kumar said:
These topup code notworking message showing invalid request what can i do?

Copy and paste the message you send and the message you received

Correct sms format for 3 HD Sports

Add TOPUP5797

If you are using non registered number then you have to also include customer id after code.

iphifi said:
Copy and paste the message you send and the message you received

Correct sms format for 3 HD Sports

Add TOPUP5797

If you are using non registered number then you have to also include customer id after code.
ok, i try it again

I have a question.... If I activate Hindi movies 4 HD dbr Rs. 1 den is there any lock in period for this ?? My question is can I able to watch the above said top up after 1 month @ dbr Rs. 1 ??

mask63 said:
I have a question.... If I activate Hindi movies 4 HD dbr Rs. 1 den is there any lock in period for this ?? My question is can I able to watch the above said top up after 1 month @ dbr Rs. 1 ??

Lock-in means you cannot remove it for 30 days. But you can continue watching after 30 days at same DBR. (99.99% sure)

iphifi said:
If you are using bsnl number then instead of 54325 you have to SMS 8800054325

I m using my airtel number, I try agin and agin but nothing happen same message show, i think these topup is not for me anyway Thanks for help me

iphifi said:
Star Sports HD outbound Rs.1 DBR TOPUP5795
Star Sports Select HD outbound Rs.1 DBR - TOPUP5796
Sports 3HD outbound Rs.1 DBR - TOPUP5797

Use sms ADD <code> to 54325

What are the channels In star sports HD top up & sports 3 HD top up bro?

Navneet Kumar said:
I m using my airtel number, I try agin and agin but nothing happen same message show, i think these topup is not for me anyway Thanks for help me

OK.
deemah786 said:
What are the channels In star sports HD top up & sports 3 HD top up bro?

Answer in this post:
ashitdongre said:
sshd1 sshd2 sshd3 and sshd4 channels available in Star sport hd outband Rs1 dbr topup.
ten1hd six hd and espn hd channels available in sports 3 hd outband Rs1 dbr topup.

Back
Top Bottom