General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,349
thisisjagan said:
Why Toonami is available only in Hindi in ADTV? No English version

Have you ever watched the channel :huh

The thing really pissed me off was when they did not have space why they are adding naaptol channels ...they can added demanded HD channels ....They don't care about customers .....How many people demanded SAB HD nothing happened till now...

Local Cable dealer came to my house and offered me,
New Connection with HD box- 3000/-
Monthly 180/-
SD channel-450
HD channel -25
Should I switch?

Optimus_Prime said:
Local Cable dealer came to my house and offered me,
New Connection with HD box- 3000/-
Monthly 180/-
SD channel-450
HD channel -25
Should I switch?
Bro, problem with local cable is their service. The signals goes out so many times a day and they take much time restore the service. Cost wise seems better but only 25 hd channels?
Might work out for u on channels but do consult people who already are using the service.

rtz2042 said:
Bro, problem with local cable is their service. The signals goes out so many times a day and they take much time restore the service. Cost wise seems better but only 25 hd channels?
Might work out for u on channels but do consult people who already are using the service.
Here HD users using Tata Sky(90%) and rest are Airtel and DishTV.
And Others are using Local Cable (SD)
so don't know, How their HD pic Quality ..

MSK786 said:
Have you ever watched the channel :huh
It's ridiculous. Two days back I saw only Hindi language in Ben10. Not sure why. English was unavailable. Now I see English. I will check when Ben10 plays and tell you.

thisisjagan said:
It's ridiculous. Two days back I saw only Hindi language in Ben10. Not sure why. English was unavailable. Now I see English. I will check when Ben10 plays and tell you.

Only evening time for 1 hour toonami available on Hindi feed :k;)

Back
Top Bottom