General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,313
karan_hdl said:
It's Fixed tightly only some position changes you suspect??

yeah u cant find the small change in direction .. Only service person can know that via dth signal meter :k .. Remove the input cable frm ur stb and again screwed it stb if not getting signal then pblm in dish ..

if able to check the signal level in stb. then confirm alignment needed or not ..

Sai Laxman said:
yeah u cant find the small change in direction .. Only service person can know that via dth signal meter :k .. Remove the input cable frm ur stb and again screwed it stb if not getting signal then pblm in dish ..

Sure Bro might needed allignment then my Recharge date is 12/12/16 I haven't recharged is that too can lead to no signal or only allignment problem??

karan_hdl said:
Sure Bro might needed allignment then my Recharge date is 12/12/16 I haven't recharged is that too can lead to no signal or only allignment problem??

Funny then 1st recharge and check ..

Saj 007 said:
if able to check the signal level in stb. then confirm alignment needed or not ..

Cant check bro if signal is not there means it directly leads us to installation setup ..

KTV and Vijay TV signal issues again... A small realignment due to storm caused this... I think I should go for a local service man... The person who comes for service says yellow color in signal is more than enough. That's why problem occurs very frequently... Any suggestions to fix this permanently...

within 15minute of sending message from My airtel app to deactivate Premium Eng Movie HD topup , they did it though there was 30days lockin period.

what a fast response.

c704e13e3aae5148d699ea38c8bd41dc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom