General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,303
ZEE MARATHI HD ON ATDTV

Its almost a month now the Popular Marathi Channel 'Zee Marathi HD' has been started on various DTH platforms, can't understand what is the issue to the Big Co like Airtel can't start this service. Even simple announcement not happened.large no of Marathi Audience waiting for this.if possible pls start this service in 2016

RE: ZEE MARATHI HD ON ATDTV

Welcome to DDF. Please use General Discussion thread under ADTV for these requests bro.

Why 'ZEE MARATHI HD' Not on ADTV

Its almost a month now the Popular Marathi Channel 'Zee Marathi HD' has been started on various DTH platforms, can't understand what is the issue to the Big Co like Airtel can't start this service. Even simple announcement not happened.large no of Marathi Audience waiting for this.if possible pls start this service in 2016

iphifi said:
I think 50% chance it's a service channel and 50% Bengali Movie channel combo topup. Cost makes it look like service channel.

Jalsha Movies & Zee bangla Cinema combo doesn't value 39/-. as Individual price is total 30 approx.

Talked to Sr. CC executive, Mr. Prasenjit after holding the call for approx 10mint(Thanks to BSNL landline) and as usually, They've no Info about that. "Still not updated in our database " said by him.
and asked me to send the screenshot of that topup to CC from the app.

Really... disgusting...

How to check the signal strength of each transponder? Instead of checking in a channel of each transponder.

thisisjagan said:
How to check the signal strength of each transponder? Instead of checking in a channel of each transponder.

bro, there is no way to check signal level of transponder collectively via stb.

rahul1117kumar said:
bro, there is no way to check signal level of transponder via stb.
The signal problem is really killing. Now some of the channels in a transponder works while few are not. Moreover the problem increases at night. Ive raised 6complaints in a year. Every time the same m*f* engineer comes and sets to 60%. After few weeks, due to wind, dish gets realigned and he comes back and gets 150. This has become a routine. Today I shouted at Nodal and requested a different engineer. Waiting to hear from them.

Should I go for a private engineer? Any suggestions? It's frustrating. The engineer doesn't seem to be interested in trying to get highest signal quality and strength.

Back
Top Bottom