General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,280
thisisjagan said:
The signal problem is really killing. Now some of the channels in a transponder works while few are not. Moreover the problem increases at night. Ive raised 6complaints in a year. Every time the same m*f* engineer comes and sets to 60%. After few weeks, due to wind, dish gets realigned and he comes back and gets 150. This has become a routine. Today I shouted at Nodal and requested a different engineer. Waiting to hear from them.

Should I go for a private engineer? Any suggestions? It's frustrating. The engineer doesn't seem to be interested in trying to get highest signal quality and strength.

bro, is he using signal meter for adjusting dish or just randomly? bro did you check your lnb how old it is?

rahul1117kumar said:
bro, is he using signal meter for adjusting dish or just randomly? bro did you check your lnb how old it is?
Last time I was at home and wanted to check how he adjusts. Unfortunately, He was at terrace and asked me to check the signal strength at TV. I had to shout the signal strength everytime he does something. I couldn't find what he did. My STB and dish along with lnb was bought on May 2015. Just one year.

I just tried changing the lnb position. A small change in the lnb collapsed everything. After a long struggle brought everything back to same state.

I guess my dish got moved upward due to storm. Anyways, this isnt abnormal to me. It happens every month.

I think he adjust your dish randomly, tell him to adjust the dish via satellite finder, I hope your problem will resolved with that.

rahul1117kumar said:
I think he adjust your dish randomly, tell him to adjust the dish via satellite finder, I hope your problem will resolved with that.
Will check with the engineer Tomo bro. Thanks.

thisisjagan said:
Last time I was at home and wanted to check how he adjusts. Unfortunately, He was at terrace and asked me to check the signal strength at TV. I had to shout the signal strength everytime he does something. I couldn't find what he did. My STB and dish along with lnb was bought on May 2015. Just one year.

I just tried changing the lnb position. A small change in the lnb collapsed everything. After a long struggle brought everything back to same state.

I guess my dish got moved upward due to storm. Anyways, this isnt abnormal to me. It happens every month.

Some of my friends told me about few such engineers who deliberately leaves the nut little loose so that could they milk Rs.150 once every 5-6 months in the name of realignment.

Drake said:
Some of my friends told me about few such engineers who deliberately leaves the nut little loose so that could they milk Rs.150 once every 5-6 months in the name of realignment.
It happens exactly. I'm a victim. I have raised 6 complaints in a year. Paid them thrice if I remember correctly.

thisisjagan said:
It happens exactly. I'm a victim. I have raised 6 complaints in a year. Paid them thrice if I remember correctly.

What a coincidence, I myself had to call those Zombies twice in 1 year for realignment. When it happened for the 3rd time, I asked them to shift my dish to different location. In future if I ever face No Signal issue, I'll call my old Tatasky engineer and guess what he will do it for Rs. 50, off the record job :D

@jagan , @rahul , @Drake bros -- I am not a exception here .. Me too face this two times and paid 300rs. For 2 visit :s:s:angry:damn ..

I found a old post in Videocon section where someone sent email to TRAI. I'm planning to email TRAI. I'm not going to leave that m*f* engineer.

d645e422c3ce31635df3dad3372f7175.jpg

Back
Top Bottom