General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,257
Tata sky migrating from mpeg2 to mpeg4. Why don't airtel migrate from mpeg4 to hevc(mpeg H2) similarly? Their space problems will be solved for a while, as after upgrading to hevc they'll get free space for roughly as many as 320 (only sd) or 80(only hd) extra channels, and they can plan on buying tps later. Also, they'll be making their system 4k ready...

(Under assumption that 1 hd channel space=4sd channel space)

Hey is there anyone who can solve my problem regarding my account packages and topup ???? I tried with cc ??? No solution they are amazed [emoji28] [emoji28] [emoji28] n me too
6926ac6a89acd3c49d983f4f5d50443b.jpg

Optimus_Prime said:
SABHD launched 3month ago.
Zee Talkies HD launched 2month ago.
Zee Marathi/Zee Bangla HD launched 1 Month ago.
still no sign of Adding ....
I think we have to wait for these channel like Ktv HD.

Rather than struggling for tps from ses, I think airtel should be doing this instead:
Tha.RP8 said:
Tata sky migrating from mpeg2 to mpeg4. Why don't airtel migrate from mpeg4 to hevc(mpeg H2) similarly? Their space problems will be solved for a while, as after upgrading to hevc they'll get free space for roughly as many as 320 (only sd) or 80(only hd) extra channels(because hevc technology uses only 50% space in comparision to mpeg 4), and they can plan on buying tps later. Also, they'll be making their system 4k ready...

(Under assumption that 1 hd channel space=4sd channel space)

Back
Top Bottom