General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,229
Navneet Kumar said:
What is this and which offer successfully added bro.. please give me the offer details

why are u so much hurry to get :huh .. Dont u think you disturbing someone privacy :huh .. You are disturbing someone and appropriate member dont want to tell open post so only he edited then how u compelling him to tell openly :huh ..

Sai Laxman said:
why are u so much hurry to get :huh .. Dont u think you disturbing someone privacy :huh .. You are disturbing someone and appropriate member dont want to tell open post so only he edited then how u compelling him to tell openly :huh ..

No i m not hurry to get any type information, i know i alwayas follow all type's privacy policy of dreamdth i m not force to any member to give me any information openly, i always ask offer detalis in p.m message

Navneet Kumar said:
No i m not hurry to get any type information, i know i alwayas follow all type's privacy policy of dreamdth i m not force to any member to give me any information openly, i always ask offer detalis in p.m message

You posted ur query in open post only above btwn In ur above post 2nd part is ok but in 1st part you posted " what is this which offer u got added succesfully" the bold words are normal :huh you didnt feel the hurry and rudeness in the words :huh ..

Sai Laxman said:
You posted ur query in open post only above btwn In ur above post 2nd part is ok but in 1st part you posted " what is this which offer u got added succesfully" the bold words are normal :huh you didnt feel the hurry and rudeness in the words :huh ..

What happend? bro.. why u agan and agan post same world, i think no error in my any post, i answer your question previous post so Just relax mind

Navneet Kumar said:
What happend? bro.. why u agan and agan post same world, i think no error in my any post, i answer your question previous post so Just relax mind

Expected Reply no surprise from ur words and plz try to rectify ur way of posting .. When you ask help from someone have some politeness it increasing helping tendency of the person whom u ask help :) Then i have relax mind only dont come personal if u post like this u wont get help :k .. Bye :hello

Sai Laxman said:
Expected Reply .. When you ask help from someone have some politeness it increasing helping tendency of the person whom u ask help :) .. Bye :hello

ha ha.. ok bro... What is this is not a bold word's but i don't know what is your thinking

Navneet Kumar said:
ha ha.. ok bro... What is this is not a bold word's but i don't know what is your thinking

That bold words i quoted from ur post (u ask the offer details to optimus bro) .. Till u not understand means thats not my pblm already dont come personal about my thinking .. Btwn try to post comments clearly cant able to understand clearly :k ..

******* Rs 1 DBR has been activated on your airtel digitalTV ID *******. You would be charged Rs.1.0. To know your a/c details, give a missed call to 8130081300 from your registered mobile.
Long live iphifi bro..

Back
Top Bottom