General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,768
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,034
Saurav Ghosh said:
Hey guys is this offer for real? If I recharge with ₹5500 then I will have all the SD and HD channels for one year? Any catch in this? I don't trust them, at all.

https://i.imgur.com/8yZgahw.jpg
Itz real go for it and grab it soon offer expire 31st jan 2017 .. And u have airtel money account means recharge ur adtv account using that ull get 500 cashback extra :) ..

Guys have a look.. Have u read.. Dishtv adding 15 hd channels.. And is gng ahead of Adtv.. What will happen of Adtv.. No new yr channel dhamaka for are viewers [POUTING FACE][LOUDLY CRYING FACE][CRYING FACE][FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT]

Akshay Nanaware said:
Guys have a look.. Have u read.. Dishtv adding 15 hd channels.. And is gng ahead of Adtv.. What will happen of Adtv.. No new yr channel dhamaka for are viewers [POUTING FACE][LOUDLY CRYING FACE][CRYING FACE][FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT]
Yes, it's a good news for us too... The pressure on Adtv is high now... So they'll add channels for sure... Hope the Dish TV HD addition becomes true...

After giving exit feed back to ADTV, Now I wish to share my first impression about Tata Sky, which got installed yesterday. Since I gone home late I cud do only fewer observations :
1. The HD channels's  picture quality is really better than ADTV. The picture is more soft and vivid. Shortly pleasing. 
2. In SD channels I cud find sizable better quality. The Zee Tamil looked aqward in ADTV but in TataSky it is really good.
3. The audio is bit more boss sy. The 5.1 Channel separation (since I have samsung 5.1 HT) is really good.

Let me stop this review as of now.

Akshay Nanaware said:

Bro you dont know difference b/w quality and quantity ?

mpvelu said:
After giving exit feed back to ADTV, Now I wish to share my first impression about Tata Sky, which got installed yesterday. Since I gone home late I cud do only fewer observations :
1. The HD channels's  picture quality is really better than ADTV. The picture is more soft and vivid. Shortly pleasing. 
2. In SD channels I cud find sizable better quality. The Zee Tamil looked aqward in ADTV but in TataSky it is really good.
3. The audio is bit more boss sy. The 5.1 Channel separation (since I have samsung 5.1 HT) is really good.

Let me stop this review as of now.

This is adtv section .. Share ur review abt tatasky stb in Tatasky GD Thread or new thread in Ts Section :k ..

Back
Top Bottom