General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,768
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,034
TushShar said:
Airtel will really be under pressure when Dishtv will be at 76 :hd channels.. :nj

And then ADTV will launch Maha Infinity Pack. Recharge with 8500 and get all SD & HD Channels for 2 years. Also, sms "AA AA SIM AAJA" to 54325 and get 1 Free 4G Sim with 1 Month Unlimited 4G Access.

Sai Laxman said:
Expecting comment ..

Now I use Tata Sky..so I have nothing to do with these :hd channels but the truth is truth..not only Tata Sky but Dishtv also will be far ahead of ADTV in terms of :hd channels.. :)

Drake said:
And then ADTV will launch Maha Infinity Pack. Recharge with 8500 and get all SD & HD Channels for 2 years. Also, sms "AA AA SIM AAJA" to 54325 and get 1 Free 4G Sim with 1 Month Unlimited 4G Access.

:lol :lol :hehe

TushShar said:
Now I use Tata Sky..so I have nothing to do with these :hd channels but the truth is truth..not only Tata Sky but Dishtv also will be far ahead of ADTV in terms of :hd channels.. :)

oh ur telling the turth ah then tell .. Happy to see ur words like this ..

Sai Laxman said:
:huh .. Feel free to post any comment samand no pblm :) .. Then only we got answer :) ..

No bro.. :no We are buddys and I think any such post that is not good is not needed.. :luv :hs :hello :shy

Drake said:

:D:D:rofl:rofl

Sai Laxman said:
But that comment posted by u only bro so no pblm .. I always like the reality only .. So plz post (comment) in that post #plz ..

I posted bro.. :shy

Back
Top Bottom