General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,567
rtz2042 said:
Just ordered new remote. Cc said it will reach me by tomorrow 3:30 PM.
Cost is Rs.220. I think it's worth to buy original remote from Airtel, rather than buying Rs.100 remote from local market.

Bro I had also Purchase New Remote From CC Only and at same price and they told me that the price of the remote is 170 and Rs 50 extra will charged for the Remote Pairing with your TV remote and the visit charge and Bro its worth as I think:shy

abhi123 said:
Bro I had also Purchase New Remote From CC Only and at same price and they told me that the price of the remote is 170 and Rs 50 extra will charged for the Remote Pairing with your TV remote and the visit charge and Bro its worth as I think:shy
Bro, i just need the remote and no pairing required. Can i deny him Rs.50 and pay just Rs.170?

rtz2042 said:
Bro, i just need the remote and no pairing required. Can i deny him Rs.50 and pay just Rs.170?

No Bro You Can't Because I had also asked the same but they denied it:shy and Bro Then I suggest you to buy from the local shop only:shy

rtz2042 said:
Just ordered new remote. Cc said it will reach me by tomorrow 3:30 PM.
Cost is Rs.220. I think it's worth to buy original remote from Airtel, rather than buying Rs.100 remote from local market.

Congrats bhaiya :) .. One of my neighbour using local adtv remote for the cost of 80rs. 2 years back till now working perfectly :) ..

abhi123 said:
No Bro You Can't Because I had also asked the same but they denied it:shy and Bro Then I suggest you to buy from the local shop only:shy
Cool.. just asked. It is also mentioned on the site bro. 170 + 50. Remote + visit charge.

Sai Laxman said:
Congrats bhaiya :) .. One of my neighbour using local adtv remote for the cost of 80rs. 2 years back till now working perfectly :) ..
Well, that's his good luck bro. Actually i really have bad luck in terms of buying jugaad wala products.. meaning local or non-branded products.
Whenever i try to save some money buy opting such things, i always end up paying up more as the things wont last long.. and eventually i go and buy original product. So, i have now learnt from my several past experiences.

rtz2042 said:
Cool.. just asked. It is also mentioned on the site bro. 170 + 50. Remote + visit charge.

Yes Bro:) Its Inclusive of Visit Charge Also and I have also mentioned in my post bro:shy

rtz2042 said:
Well, that's his good luck bro. Actually i really have bad luck in terms of buying jugaad wala products.. meaning local or non-branded products.
Whenever i try to save some money buy opting such things, i always end up paying up more as the things wont last long.. and eventually i go and buy original product. So, i have now learnt from my several past experiences.

Oh Then Bro Go For Original Remote Only:shy:tup

Ritesh bro, I think Rs 50 is reasonable, normally they charge Rs 150 for home visit. Do take the phone no of engineer for safer side in case you have any problem in future you can contact him as company doesn't provide any warranty on remote replacement.

Back
Top Bottom